Refunds & Exchanges
If you receive an item that's not as you expected, for any reason, please contact me and let me know! I'll do my best to make things right.
Please send all enquiries to email@example.com, allowing 24 hours for me to get back to you.
Refunds & Exchanges
- According to EU Distance Selling Regulations, you are entitled to a "cooling off" period of 14 days from the time that you receive your parcel. If you have not contacted me after this 14 day period, the sale is considered final. For overseas orders which may not have been received within 14 days, this period is extended to 30 days.
- If you do decide to return your item to me, for any reason, in most instances you will be entitled to a full refund. This will include the shipping fees that you paid in the first instance, but NOT the cost of you shipping the item back to me, or any Customs fees you may have been charged. Please bear this in mind when you make your purchase, and double-check the details!
- Please have your order details handy when contacting me about your refund or exchange. I may ask you for your order number, address, or email address, to make sure that we're both talking about the same transaction!
- If you placed your order during a sale, your refund will be for the amount you actually paid, not for the current price of the same item.
- Where practical, items should be returned in as-new condition, and in their original packaging. If the original packaging is no longer available, items should be packaged appropriately to avoid damage in the post system.
- Your refund or exchange will be processed as soon as the item arrives back with me and I can verify its condition.
- Your exchange item will be sent out as soon as possible after your original item has been received. Please bear in mind that this may require up to an additional 21 days (plus shipping time) if the new item is made to order.
Refunds will not be given on any item that has been worn or washed or had essential oils applied to it, unless agreed in advance - for example the item developed a fault as a result of normal use.
- Sales of made to order items such as dresses and tunics are usually considered final, as they have been created to your specifications. However, if the same fabric is still available, a replacement may be possible. Otherwise an alternative will be offered.
- The cancellation of an order being paid by instalments will incur a non-refundable £5 fee. This covers my additional transaction fees for accepting five payments rather than one. Please read the Terms & Conditions relating to payment plans before deciding whether this is right for you.
If you would like to discuss a refund or an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible after receiving your item, and together we can work out the best solution.
Delayed or Missing Parcels
- Items shipped within the UK are not considered missing until they've been AWOL for 15 working days - that's three weeks. This rises to 20 working days for items posted to Europe, and 25 working days for items sent to the rest of the world.
- If an item is delayed, missing or damaged I will need your help to fill in a claim form. I may ask you to provide photographs of damaged items. This will not affect my refund to you, but will provide the evidence necessary for me to reclaim our costs from Royal Mail.
- Unfortunately I cannot offer refunds on items which have been delayed in transit, even if you ordered in plenty of time for a specified deadline which has been missed. Once the parcel enters the postal system, it's out of my hands. However I will of course refund any item that does not arrive at all!